COVID-19 PLAN: Please be advised that with COVID-19 restrictions in place, all tours are subject to cancellation if further Government restrictions are announced. A FULL refund will be issued in this instance. If you are feeling unwell, have any symptoms of acute respiratory disease (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) or a fever or history of fever, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or if you or someone you have been in contact with are waiting for COVID-19 testing results, you MUST NOT come on the tour.
All possible steps are taken to protect our passengers and staff from COVID-19. We thoroughly wash and disinfect all of our snorkelling gear as common practice, as well as clean and disinfect the boat after every tour. Please click HERE to see our COVID-19 Safe Plan.
4 DIFFERENT GREAT BARRIER REEF SNORKELING TOURS TO CHOOSE FROM
YOU WON’T GET SEASICK!
Choose from 4 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling tours and island tours. Reef Sprinter caters for those looking for a true half-day reef experience without spending all day getting there.
Snorkel from the beach in the beautiful lagoon. You will see lots of marine life, corals and turtles. Free glass bottom boat tour and island information walk.
In just 40 minutes we get you out to the Outer Reef, then snorkel for 1 1/2 hours at our great private snorkelling site. You will be back in time for lunch.
Relax on a Sunset Cruise in Port Douglas!
Sit on the front deck bean bags and enjoy a relaxing cruise in the waters adjacent to Port Douglas whilst enjoying complimentary nibbles, listening to great tunes and having your favourite refreshing BYO beverage. Maximum 10 Passengers.
NEW PRICE SCHEDULE IS EFFECTIVE FOR BOOKINGS FROM 1ST JULY 2023
15 REASONS TO EXPERIENCE YOUR GREAT BARRIER REEF TOUR WITH US!
1. We have 4 great different Port Douglas Barrier Reef tours.
2. You won’t get seasick. Speedboats have the wrong motion to cause sea sickness.
3. Just 15 minutes to the Low Isles Reef or 40 minutes to the Outer Reef.
4. Travelling at 40 knots (80km/hr) means getting there is half the fun!
5. You will have half a day to do something else.
6. Queensland’s only 2 1/4 hour reef trip or half day Outer Reef trip.
7. Up to a maximum of 14 passengers means you get personalised service.
8. 1 1/2 hours of some of the best snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef has to offer.
9. Free Glass Bottom Boat (Low Isles Reef and Lagoon Only).
10. No hidden extras. All snorkelling equipment, stinger suits, wet suits are included in the cost.
11. Personal snorkelling instruction so you can feel safe and comfortable. We also have flotation noodles.
12. Free prescription masks.
13. All snorkelers are under trained lifeguards supervision.
14. Low Isles snorkelling site is protected from South East tradewinds and is less than 2 metres deep.
15. The best value reef tours in Port Douglas.
16. 100% locally owned and operated.
TAKE YOUR MEMORIES HOME WITH YOU.
Call to book one in or request one when making an online booking